Wednesday, February 11, 2009

If only..

If only..
  1. I work at a better place than I am now..
  2. I rejected the offer letter this damn company gave me last year...
  3. I earn more than I am currently earning..
  4. I practice all the teachings I gained from my days at KISAS...
  5. I gave more thoughts on every decisions Ive taken..
I would have already achieved everything that I have ever dreamed of. I would have become a devout muslim, got married, and owned a custom made Mazda RX8/Toyota Caldina/Volkswagon Gt/ with a personal registration number of ANA 1902 (hehe?? :) )..

Thats a big IF eh? However big the IF is, I am very happy with the way I am right now. I kept telling myself that Allah has His final say on every outcome of my life. And He would grant me everything I have wished for if I keep praying and working hard.

Hoping for a better future with His blessings. Amin!!

No comments: