Thursday, February 26, 2009

100 days and counting


Time passes by effortlessly. Now i only have 100 days left before splashing myself into the dark sea of marriage. I dont know what the future hold for me and my partner, but trust me, I will strive my hardest to brighten up any darkness that shall fall upon me. Together we shall build a life that will surpass any boundaries, that will crush any obstacles, that will create happiness and fun endlessly. The questions of doubt will always linger, but they shall be ignored and handled in the way that will assure myself of being totally ready and comitted to the main cause. No need to worry lads, as sweaty as I am wondering about it, I am thoroughly excited and enthrall about the prospect of a new beginning in my life. Another new chapter. A whole different consequences to face. A storyline that will be written not by myself for the first time. A story that will hopefully will end with tears of happiness.

Lets rejoice for the future that hopefully will bring more joy and happiness into our life.

Be cool. Be calm. Be composed.

Nothing shall stop you from your destiny.

May Allah bless us always.

No comments: