Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 things i like about her

  1. That giggle. Ill make up something funny just to hear it.
  2. The way she acted weak eventho shes not THAT weak. Shes just want my attention or mengade2.
  3. When the going gets though, the tough gets going. Thats u babe.
  4. She loves surprises. And i love the way she acted everytime i surprised her.
  5. She accepts me just the way I am. I dont have to be someone else to be with her and I absolutely like that.
  6. Everytime i got myself in trouble, I guarantee u 100% shes the first one who will come to aid me.
  7. Shes one hell of a cook. And I love her cookings.
  8. She likes to clean (like Monica in Friends). As a dust-phobia person as I am, thats vital.
  9. She knows how to give me pleasure hehe. Notty eh?
  10. Shes pretty. Im not which makes me the luckiest guy in the whole universe. Nuff said.

No comments: