Friday, January 02, 2009

Dont read this entry. Its dangerous

Some ppl just dont get it do they? I DONT WANT U AROUND DAMN IT!!! Yeah i meant u bitch!! Why must u stick ur nose in my business again and again?? Why are u always there? Why do you have to get involved in everything? Dont u have any other things to do? Cant u mind ur own damn fucking business? Cant u just leave me alone?????? Cant u bitch!!!??!?!?!?!?

Stop acting like a grown up already!! U r 22 for GOD sake!! Act like a 22 year old!!! Stop believing that u have to have a hand in everything!! Again.. u r just 22!! Its not like u are some kind of golden child or anything!!! U fucked up ur studies..goldigging ur parents so they can send u to fancy college in the city..and u even say u r from K.L!! Fuck off!! Dont forget ur roots bitch!! Dont think juz bcoz u r in some fancy and expensive college that u r good enuff to talk like that!! Its a private college la fucker!! Only stupid and rich Malays go there!! Since ur parents are not rich, then u r totally fucking stupid!! Please stop thinking that ur opinion matters in everything!! U r not uqalified yet bitch!!! FUCK U!!!!

...................................................................................

I am just not myself today. Fuck it, i didnt feel like myself at all this whole week. U know what bitch? This was suppose to be a special week for me. But u fucking ruin it. Was it ur fucking face? Or ur fucking annoying habit of getting involved in everything? Or maybe it was ur disturbing giggle eventho nothing remotely funny was going on? Or the fucking believe that everything happen must be circling around u? Fuck u bitch. I hate it when some bitch stole my thunder. Fuck.

No comments: