Saturday, January 17, 2009

Angels vs Demons!!

Im sick and tired of trying to finish reading 'Angels and Demons'. The storyline is so engaging that u cant even take a dump without thinking about what would happen next. Whats the next clue? wheres the damn sculpture? Who the hell is Janus? And when the hell will Robert Langdon and Vittoria Vetra 'do it'? (We all know its gonna happen rite?)

So i woke up this morning and decided to take a break of 'Angels and Demons'. Maybe ill continue with my Vatican City adventure after the weekend is over. I think I can do with a few days without feeling the stupidity of those Christians. I mean how dumb can some people be? Dan Brown is blatantly crushing your faith and he gets away with it? He is even gonna make a movie out of it! If Osman Awang ever do that to Islam trust me hell never get out of his house alive!!

No comments: