Saturday, January 03, 2009

2008----2009

Ahhhh..another year has passed by. Well for me 2008 was decent. Not too bad, and not too shabby either. There were some great moments, and there were those that would make u wanna invent a time machine so u can go back in time to change everything.

Lets see..where do I start eh? Well After 5 and a half years putting my pride and future on the line, I managed to finish my studies and graduated officially in March. Ive learned a lot during those struggling study years. Personally, all those time spent away in the southern state really thaught me on how to really take care of myself and become a real man. Ive learned about what kind of peaople exist in this pitiful little world, which ones to trust and which one not to. All those mamaking, cybercafe-ing, oversleeping, and other time wasting activites which consumed most of my time really do have their worth for my future life. Yeah I could have done better with my results, but like they said shit happens. Theres no use to think about those times that I should have used for studying rather than doing other stuff. To regret is just a waste of time. Rite now Ive got myself an ok-ish job, which pay me enough so I can continue living the life I wanted to. And also, I got engaged to my love of 6 yrs. Finally. Sigh.

I cant stop thinking about the future that gonna come upon me in this coming year. Frankly, Im totally freaked out whenever I give my thought about it. Im afraid. Im afraid that I cant be the person that i always wanted to be. Im afraid that I cant achieve the things that I wanted. Ive set the bar really high this year. Lots to do, lots to achieve. Ive promised my self all those years back that one day Im gonaa leave all part of my dark side out of my life. And I really think this year is the year that Im supposed to fulfill that promise. Its a very heavy burden Im carrying here. I believe this year is my last chance to do something bout it. Ive had enough. I want to change. I need to change. Ive tainted my heart black enough and the time has come for me to start cleaning it.

So here it goes..my resolutions for 2009..

TO BE THE BEST MUSLIM THAT I CAN EVER BE.
-PERFORM MY PRAYERS BETTER, READ QURAN REGULARLY, SPEND MORE TIME AT THE MOSQUE, BECOME A RESPONSIBLE HUSBAND-

In the nama of ALLAh, I promise I would do all that I can to fulfill the above matter. I pledge myself to YOU. Please give me ur guidance. May I will always be under YOUR blessing.

No comments: