Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Responsibility

Its a big word isnt it? Most of us are afraid of it. Even myself. For me, humans need responsibility more than it needs them. Why u say? Without responsibility, we humans shall live in chaos, as we can do anything the world would let us do without any concern what so ever. Imagine, a man, not married, dont have a family, dont believe in god, dont have a job. How is he going to spend his daily life with? Well, he can rrob a bank may be as hes got no family to worry bout him, no family to take care of, no god's judgement to attend to, and he has absolutely no responsibility to anyone at all. Or maybe he can kill someone. Or kick my balls. he doesnt care at all. Could u imagine a man who is a devoted muslim, with a family to tak care, do such things? No sir.

What im trying to say here is i also need responsibility. I want to become a better man. a better muslim. I dont think i have enuff things on my back to force me into becoming what i want to become. right now i have responsibility to Allah, to my parents and to myself. Sadly, its not enuff for me. I need more. I need someone who is there to push me on everyday. I dont just need it. I want it. I want to be more responsible on more things. The thing is, people kept asking me why am i so hell bent on getting married as early as next year. For those buggers heres my answer. Im tired of being what i am right now. Im tired of pursuing 70% of my life for the pleasure of this part of life. i want to start focussing more on my after life. Thats why i need marriage. Marriage gives me more responsibility. responsibily shall help me turning my life around. And when u found someone who is THE ONE, why wait?

To cap it all off, heres a list of what i want to do for the rest of my life.

1. Be a devout MUSLIM.By this i mean to practice solat jemaah and read Quran regulary.
And to try to fulfill the old KISAS motto "Fastaqim Kama Umirta"
2. Make HER happy
3. Make my family happy
4. Take a good care of my mother.and my brothers.and my father
5. Never stop supporting Arsenal Football Club :)

I SWEAR BY THE NAME OF ALLAH ALL THE ABOVE ARE TRUE AND STRAIGHT FROM THE DEEPEST OF MY HART. PLEASE GOD, HELP ME. WITHOUT YOU I AM NOTHING.

No comments: