Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Getting a good riddance..

I care about Arsenal a lot. For me arsenal football club represent myself personally..rough, hardworking,flair and win. Nothing gives me more pleasure then spending my weekend nights at nearby mapley chearing for my team eventhough they never give anything back to me. and they dont even know my existance in this part of the world. well its a thing call devotion that have created a unique bond between men and such objects. humans can be devoted to anything.let it be cats, dogs, cars, trees, dicks, pussies, bitches, whores.ANYTHING. Its the purpose of the devotion that matters.Ahhhh..what the hell i am mumbling about this early..damn..

Arsenal sucks.nuff said.no guts.no determination.I mentioned b4 that they represent myself personally, but curiousity and doubt have started to creep into my soul after yet another shambolic, no-ball performance. In my recent post i blamed a lot on wenger. sorry sir, it seems that u are the least of the problem. What can u do if ur team shows no desire to win?when the going gets tough, and ur players shirk away from the challenge?when ur so called best player was outshined by a player once rejected by our own manager? it hurts man..really..its the first time for a long time that i turned off the tv 20 minutes before the game ended..totally pissed off. if u think that the fans do not care, u are wrong. we accept that we cant win every game. but we expect fight and desire every game. we cannot afford to drop points like shitting birds anymore. If only the team can show so much care as the fans do...

Got a lot of thigs to get rid of my mind..shall continue later

p/s : i was wrong about Nikki B. I wish i can put a gun against his back hole and pull my trigger. Just to make him work a liitle bit of his sweats off.

- Written on Sunday, 16th November 2008. Posted on Tuesday, 18th November 2008 -

No comments: