Monday, March 02, 2009

Sometimes u just have to stand up and admire..

One of the great mystery of life is the way ppl connected with each other. How the bonds are created among different ppl with diversed background. How a maid can be a minister best friend. How a slave and a princess fall in love with each other. It makes us wonder, what does a person have in him that attract other ppl into him?. Is it something about his looks? Or his persona? Is he that charismatic to be able to make friends with anyone? In my short life I met lots of different ppl who struggle to mingle with ppl who are not in the same wavelength as they are. Even my self always find it hard to be nice to someone who does not comply with my own-made life principle. Some say the key is to be tolerate and accept ppl just the way they are. Unfortunately for us humans we cannot just do that without sacrificing some of our own likings, which is very very hard to do. We always want to get more. We always want others to do more for us. We always expect others to pour more than us. To meet someone who can be so humble to accept us without a single hint of snobbishness is unfortunately reaching the near impossible level.

However as pitiful the world circling around me as it is, I am incredibly fortunate to meet 2 persons in my life who defy the logic of human bonds. These type of homo sapians is facing extinction, and to find 2 of them is very very rare. Imagine, a girl from a tiny little village in some rural northen state has a relationship so great that makes yours truly gaping in awe. And a very successful doctor can be so humble to acknowledge the girl eventhough there is a significant gap in class between them. I am very proud to say that these two ladies are the closest persons to me and I love them with all my hart and soul. Sometimes, you just have to stand up and admire.

Here she is, answering a call from my mom. Man, my mom doesnt even call me as often as she calls her. Poor me :(

This is me suffering from a disturbing feeling of jealousy.

p/s : Heres a challenge for you all. Find a daughter-in-law-to-be who is close with his mother-in-law-to-be. The criteria of closeness are as follows :-
  1. She can come to the mother-in-law-to-be's house anytime she wants. Without even telling her fiance.
  2. She can go out shopping with the mother-in-law-to-be without her fiance attendance.
  3. The mother-in-law-to-be can plan for the wedding without discussing with her fiance, who is the mother-in-law-to-be own son FYI.
  4. The mother-in-law-to-be knows his son is going out with her, but instead of calling him she calls her just to make sure shes fine. And they often have phone conversation for the sake of just talking nonesense.
  5. The mother-in-law-to-be tells her every secret of the family.
  6. They are so close, leaving her own son feeling grief in annoyance. :)


No comments: