Friday, September 23, 2011

An Honest Confession

I have the best wife a man can ever wished for.
The Kid is the most wonderful thing that ever happened in my life.
Home is where I will always go to coz I know that the wife and the kid are waiting for me.

At home I always get a king's treatment, eventhough I dont think I deserve one ( I am a complete jerk who keep lazying around).
I am thankful to Allah for his blessings, for giving me a woman who understands and accepts me the way I am.
I am blessed with a wonderful child who gives me a special warmth of love, but also drives me crazy at the same time.

Although life can be hard at times, happiness for me is just around the corner.
If only I can appreciate them more.
If only I can be better.
If only..
If..

Oh did I mention I got the best wife and son ever?


1 comment:

no limit adventre said...

kunjungan sob :)
salam sukses selalu :)