Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The hardest part is?

Guess what? Ive been married for 54 days!!! Whoaa!! It feels like forever man!! Lots of stuff to learn though. Though Im still trying my best to get the hang of it, the last 54 days were truly enjoyable. Other than the thing that husbands and wives do, (u know what I mean right?), there are lots of other stuffs for me to become expert on. The single most differentiating aspect between married and single life is the decisions you make. No more self-centered decisions. Everything now revolves around you and your wife. And to be honest it was hard at first, but slowly Im getting used to it. Im embracing every day of my life like an adventure now. Absolutely loving it. And for those single living people, find a girl you can fuck legally. Its the ultimate stress-reliever (especially essential in the current state that I am in rite now).

So whats new in my life? Other than taking care of my beloved wife that is. Well nothing much. For start I still work at the same fucking company. Got a couple of job offers lately but unfortunately have to turn them down. A year ago I would accept them without any hint of hesitation but not now. This is one of the 'self-centered decisions' that I should abandon from now on. Although the offers, especially the second one was highly attractive, well its kind of my dream job really, due to the obvious reason i turned them down flat. I guess its a sacrifice you have to make once u committed to married life eh? Nah it doesnt bother me that much though. As long as I can go home to someone who can bright me up its fine then. Its great u know to go home and theres someone who welcomes u with open arms. Someone who makes u feel wanted. Someone who makes u feel important. A truly wonderful feeling. Plus you can eat great food every day!! Hahaha..beat that non-married ppl!! :)

To be honest sometime i do feel torrid, thinking how on earth a pity like me can survive marriage. Its never been easy. These 54 days seem like been going on forever. Already i have been forced to make a lot of decisions which some were really hard to take. Already i have sacrificed a lot. Hopefully all things will turn out great in the end. I am so lucky i got myself an incredible woman by my side. They say its hard to find a true woman these days. If that is true i must be truly blessed by Allah then. Shes the only reason i can sleep well at night. Shes the reason i can put my happy face on. Though she might get irritating sometimes, what the heck, after all shes been through for me, she deserves to be irritating once in a while. I just have to remember after these hard times theres always good times. The challenge to stay strong together is terrifying. A simple misstep can cause trouble. Im just glad I can always count on her to back me up during these hard times.

And the hardest part of all these is?

Definitely, is to be apart. Without each other I am doomed babe. Ill try not to stay away from you as long as I can.

Promise.

Double promise.

3 comments:

It4Ch1 said...

the hardest part?
having kolo sold to Citeh.

unless arsene buy another tough defender, i dont see us winning anything this coming season

Anonymous said...

weh kompeni mane yg ko tolak tu? wenger ade cakap ngan aku die nak beli amri yahya ganti adekbayor....murah pun murah.....



brado-brado....

yana said...

will love u forever babe..