Monday, April 20, 2009

O dear sun..please do shine again..

This has been the roughest patch I have ever encountered in my life. Its harder than everything that I have gone through before. It is like being dumped into a deep hole and suffocated to near death. At a time when stability counts for everything, I somehow trembled into one hell of a mess. I want to see the light please. Someone please show me the light. The darkness has smothered me entirely. Im suffocating. I am reaching out to anyone who can guide me. Please...

Im trying to conjure up all my energy to dig myself out of this mess. I shall continue fighting. I am destroying the word LOSE in my life vocab. I shall WIN. You cannot defeat me. I am tough!! You hear that!! I am fucking tough!! Come and get me if you dare!! I shall beat you down!! HUARGHHH!!!!!!

No comments: